2017 Program Schedule
- Spring Group Lessons will begin the week of Monday, April 17 through Sunday, April 23.
Registration has been delayed until Monday, march 20
- Squad Programs will begin the week of Monday, April 17; registration will begin on Monday, March 6.
- Summer Group Lessons will begin the week of Saturday, July 8 through Friday, July 14; online registration will begin on Monday, June 5 at 9:00 a.m. The schedule will be available to view online beginning May 15.
- Registration for Summer Camps and Team Programs* (*open to participants at the Par Level or above) will begin on Monday, April 3 at 9:00 a.m.
- Fall Group Lessons will begin the week of Tuesday, September 5 through Sunday, September 10; registration will begin on Monday, August 7 at 9:00 a.m. The schedule will be available to view online beginning July 15.
Most of The First Tee of Connecticut programs offer online registration. Online registration requires an active email address to serve as your username and participant information including: name, date of birth, grade level, address, ethnicity and family income (optional). All information is kept confidential and will not be shared with any other organization.
- Spring Group Lessons – Registration will begin on Monday, March 20 at 9:00 a.m. and the schedule can be viewed online beginning February 15
- Summer Camp and Team Programs – Registration will begin on Monday, April 3
- Summer Group Lessons – Registration will begin on Monday, June 5 and the schedule can be viewed online beginning May 15
- Fall Group Lessons – Registration will begin on Monday, August 7 and the schedule can be viewed online beginning July 15
Beginning Spring 2017 The First Tee of Connecticut will be utilizing a new registration system called Sales Force. This system will allow users a more efficient experience. ALL users will have to create a new online profile through this system during their first registration.
Please note that even though all program levels may display for your child(ren) you must register for the appropriate level based on age and past experience. You may contact our office by phone, (860) 882-1660 or email, email@example.com to verify a participant’s status within the Life Skills Experience.
- Participants must be 7 years old at the 1st day of class to enter the PLAYer Level. All new participants, age 7 & up must register for the PLAYer Level.
- Participants age 5 and 6 may register for TARGET Level classes; held in Cromwell on Wednesday evenings, Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons; in the Waterbury area on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons and in Branford on Thursday afternoons.
- Teenage participants at the PLAYer or Par Levels are encouraged to register for Tuesday programs in the Cromwell area. Coaches will be dedicated to working with teenage participants at the PLAYer and Par Level.
- Please note that defer registration for spring programs until Monday, March 20 beginning at 9:00 a.m. We apologize for the change but feel confident that this will allow for the best possible experience during the registration process. Since we are using a new registration platform this season any past participants please use the Forgot Password link in the Log In section to receive an email link that will allow you create a password. This option will allow all past information to be transitioned to your new account.
- Click here to register today!